Thursday, August 17, 2017

I have a picture from Croatia, this one on the ride into the mountains after leaving the coast. While there is nothing unique here, it was in fact a lovely spot to eat breakfast. I would have commented right about now that the water level seems a little low, but the Slovenian biker I met there looked down at it and said "lake actually has water in it; 4 years ago it was completely dry". So I have left Croatia and now find myself in yet another new country - Slovenia. It is starting to get cooler now and much more comfortable. However, it has been free of rain during the hot spell; cooler may also mean wetter...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Ron
    I did not say "complete", I said "almost" :)

    I hope that your trip goes smoothly - and that you will take advantage of the smallness of Slovenia to make a circle around it, not just one road

    ReplyDelete