Sunday, May 21, 2017

I promised I wouldn't post the usual European pictures so there will be fewer; here is one that caught my attention - villages on mountains (near Gandia). These all have ocean view; I had just left the campground across the road, which was actually on the shore. There are a lot of these towns, some higher & steeper. Roberto said that southern Spain looks a lot like the Texas desert & he was right - a little greener perhaps, but the same reddish hills with dry river beds. Still adjusting between highways and villages but both are quite nice. I'm not going anywhere near Madrid but rather will be riding through Granada tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You have already seen more European landscapes than most of the European people, and you've just started your trip ;-)
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete