Monday, June 19, 2017

Ireland in good weather! Perfect riding temps with clear skies and sun - ideal. So as I get stopped by cops for a routine traveler check near Killarney, I of course respond with my trip plans. He never did ask for ID, but said "so you are headed to The Ring of Kerry?" Never having heard of this I looked it up and saw that only a few miles away was one of the world's nice rides! Others I know of would include Blue Ridge Parkway, Pacific Coast highway, Nova Scotia's Cabot Trail, Natchez Trace, Alcan Highway, Tasmania's Great Eastern Drive, etc. & all of these I have done, so of course I change my non-existant plans and do this thing, particularly since the skies are so favorable. And it took me here to the blue dot...
By the way, the star in France is Roberto's house, the two in England are the ferry and Dicky's house.

1 comment:

  1. Shame on me Ron, I just found your blog, and have read every entry now...will be following. Looks and sounds like a great time, my friend. from Dave J. in Ypsilanti....

    ReplyDelete