Sunday, June 11, 2017

Well, England... I am surprised by the differences here, particularly in driving. I had to look up default speed limits online since they are not posted, only the deviations to them. OK, there are a lot of roundabouts, but quite a few have traffic lights, too! There are cameras, but everybody speeds. When in Canada, I have to mentally convert KM to miles on the Harley MPH meter. Here, it is the other way around - but I just looked in the Honda manual & tomorrow I will change the settings! And the wind continues - must be bad even for here since the Carriageway (not highway, mind you) even slowed down the default speed electronically with a warning about the wind. Went into Wales for a while today, real pretty. The picture is from last night, where I was right in the middle. North of Liverpool tonight (top yellow star) - still staying out of cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment