Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I am in Greece tonight, camping on the shore of the Agean Sea. Went for a swim before setting up the tent - water quite warm for a sea. The temperatures are good for southern Europe in mid-summer; 88°F today (100°F in southern Bulgaria). When in Norway it was pretty cold & I was looking forward to warm - sure got it good now. The people here sure take their camping seriously; all the home decorations seem to be hanging on something. No pictures lately so I once again show you the location. The green dot at the southern point of Greece is where I am headed for the next oil change. I have now traveled 21,000 km (13,000 miles) since starting out on May 10th. The trip so far has taken me from the southern-most point of Spain thru the UK, up to Norway (midnight sun effect) and back down to Greece through Poland, Slovokia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia & Bulgaria. I am a bit ahead of schedule so maybe I'll need to slow down some...

No comments:

Post a Comment