Sunday, July 9, 2017

Welcome to everyone from the "Minimalist Motorcycle Vagabonds" (thanks, Dave!). I left Sweden Saturday morning, rode through an awesome eastern northern Germany (didn't occur to me until later this used to be Soviet Union territory) and am now in Poland (sunny & 75F). I will be meandering my way to Greece in the next few weeks, trying to ride through every country on the way. I have been remarkably fortunate regarding weather - not too cold or hot, only a couple hours of riding rain (especially considering I have been throughout England, Scotland, Ireland  (& North), Wales then Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. All very green & very wet places! Not posting the usual EU postcard stuff (never mind I avoid it all anyway) and almost no scenery, I am left with unusual things. The building in England was obviously not a McDonald's in its past life but in Europe, buildings are built to last centuries and they get recycled. Then there is the translation stuff...(in this case, Swedish)

No comments:

Post a Comment