Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Accidentally went to one of the world's top tourist destinations - Venice. Had to go out of my way to get there so I wasn't going to go, especially once I had no plans to walk around in it. However, there are few campgrounds outside of destination areas and the coastlines. The picture was taken while riding up to the island on the long bridge - odd that there is a really expensive bridge that goes to a place with no roads, but there it is. Glad I had not decided to spend the day there, there was a really big tour ship docked today. Probably doubled the population all at once. Italian drivers rank right up there with Greece & Albania - horrible (for my safety, that is). It's bad since everyone goes 30 over the limit. But once decided it's better to get a ticket than get run over & drove their way, it got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment