Friday, September 29, 2017

Well, here I am - done with my trip 3,000 km early & with 10 days left to kill. Rain in Austria & Switzerland in addition to escaping Italy sooner than expected isn't too bad since I am getting a bit tired of the constant pack up & ride every day. So instead of slowly heading back to the cold/wet northern France, I will be here in the south camping once again on the Mediterranean sea where the palm trees grow and the sun shines. I found something interesting in this area - bayous! (well, almost...) The ride here yesterday looked just like the Louisiana gulf coast riding (minus the oil platforms), where I have spent many weeks riding through and camping in over the years.

1 comment:

  1. and you will also find in this area some naturist camps :-)
    And if you go a bit further (Saintes Maries de la mer, Camargue), you will see "real" french bayous.
    And also the best gypsy guitar players
    Roberto

    Enjoy the warm weather, because here is getting colder.

    ReplyDelete