Sunday, September 17, 2017

I am now in Scicily and will return to the mainland in a few days. I have concluded that even though I am not fond of highways, I will use them until I leave Italy since the other roads are simply too unsafe for me - there are rules which make riding a reasonable activity, but they get ignored here way too much.

Encountered the 2nd Swiss traveler who took me by surpise yesterday - a young girl who traveled from home to Italy's toe on a scooter, of all things! Never would occur to me to do such a thing, but there she was 2,000 KM from home on such a whimpy contraption; brave I call that!

The first was actually a couple weeks ago in Switzerland - I was about 100 KM south of Zurik when I woke up to find my neighbor had arrived on a Unicycle; lives in the Zurich area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment